Effective Date: June 2020
Last Date Updated: August 21, 2023
NOTICE AT COLLECTION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect these types of information from and about you.
(California law requires that we tell you if we are using your information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising. We have noted that below. To learn about how to modify those preferences read our Notice of Right to Opt-out of Sale/Sharing)
- Contact information. For example, we may collect information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
- Payment information. We may collect your billing address and payment method information.
- Feedback information. This includes any information you voluntarily share with us about your experience with our products, such as reviews.
- Demographic information. We may collect information like your gender and parental status. If you have kids, we may collect information like the number of kids you have and their birthdays. We may also collect information about whether you are pregnant and when you are expecting. We may also collect your zip code and location.
- Professional information. We collect resumes, education, and employment history from job applicants. This includes information about your skills and qualifications for the position.
- Website Usage information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what website you came from, or what website you visit when you leave us. We may collect information about how long you stay on the website and the content you view. We may collect IP addresses. We may also collect device identifiers. This may include your operating system. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, as defined by California law, for inferring characteristics or for purposes other than those permitted by law.
BUSINESS PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION
This is how we use information we collect:
- We use information to communicate with you. We use information to contact you about this Policy or our Terms and Conditions. We also use information to respond to your questions, reviews, or comments. If you apply for a job we use information to process your application.
- We use information so you can purchase our products. We use information to process orders. We use information to process your registration with our site and to let you participate in website features.
- We use information to improve our products and website. We use information to make our website and products better. We may also use information to customize your experience with us. For example, this may include saving preferences or settings.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We may use information to send you information about new products and special offers or promotions. These might be about our own products and offers, or products or offers from other brands that we think you might find interesting. We may also use information to run a sweepstakes or contest. We may do all of this through various channels, such as via email or on social media platforms.
- We use information to protect our company and customers. We use information to protect our company and customers. This may include to identify fraud and secure our websites and systems.
- If you are in Europe, we process your information for different purposes. Our basis for processing your information is typically to perform a contract. Performance of a contract includes responding to your requests and processing your orders. Where this applies, if you choose not to provide information, we may be unable to perform the contract or respond to your request. We also process information based on consent or for our legitimate purposes.
- Selling information. California and Nevada law require that we tell you if we “sell” personal information with a third party for monetary or (in California) other valuable consideration. We do not do this. We also do not sell personal information of minors under the age of 16 for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- We use all information for other purposes that are permitted by law.
HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
METHODS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
We collect information in a variety of ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information when you place an order or register with us through our website. We collect information if you enter a promotion or contest. We also collect information if you reach out to us through our website, or sign up for our emails. We may also collect Information from you through questionnaires or surveys, or through one of our social media channels. If you apply for a job we collect information from you. We may collect information online, in-person, or at an event.
- We collect information passively. For example, we use tracking tools like browser cookies, pixels, and web beacons to collect website information. To learn more about cookies visit the FTC's Online Tracking page. We do this on our website and in emails that we send to you. We collect this information about users over time when you use our website. We may have third parties collect information this way on our behalf.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners, vendors, or https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/how-protect-your-privacy-online#understanding_cookies retailers may give us information they obtained about you. Social media platforms may also give us this information. References and background check vendors may provide us with information.
We may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. We may also combine information we’ve collected with information we’ve obtained from a third party. We may combine information across devices, such as from computers and mobile devices.
DISCLOSING INFORMATION TO OTHERS
We may provide information as follows:
We provide information within our family of companies. We may disclose information with our affiliates and this may include future related companies.
- We provide information with vendors who perform services on our behalf. We may disclose information with vendors who help us with our business. This includes vendors who help us maintain our website or deliver products to you. This also includes vendors who run contests or marketing campaigns.
- We may share information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising. We may share information with third parties in order to provide cross-contextual behavioral advertising. In the Notice at Collection (above) we outlined which categories of information are shared for cross-contextual behavioral advertising.
- We provide information to comply with the law or protect ourselves. We disclose information we collect about you to respond to court orders or subpoenas. We also provide information in response to government agency or investigatory body requests. We also disclose information to investigate potential fraud.
- We may provide all information to any successor to all or part of our business. If all or part of our business is sold, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction. We may also disclose your information if there is a merger or acquisition. If there is a financing or bankruptcy, we may also provide your information.
- We disclose information as permitted by law and for other reasons we may describe to you.
If you post a comment or review in any public areas of our website, the information you provide may be made available to other users. That may include your name and comments. Other users may use your information for purposes that neither we nor you can control. Please use caution when you submit information in these forums.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We may link to third party websites or apps. Our website may also include third party content that collects information. We do not control these third parties. We are not responsible for the practices of these third party websites or apps. This Policy does not apply to the privacy practices of third party websites or apps. Please read the privacy policies of other websites and apps carefully.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
- You can opt-out of certain marketing. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any marketing email message you get from us. If you opt-out of getting marketing messages, you will continue to receive messages from us about your relationship with us where permitted by law.
- Your rights
If you live in California or jurisdictions with similar laws, you have additional rights. You can exercise those rights by submitting a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you submit your request, we use information you provide to verify your request. We do this by matching the information you provide with information we already have about you. These rights are not absolute. In some situations we may not be able to process your request. This may include if a legal exception applies. We’ll let you know when or if a right doesn’t apply to you. You will not be discriminated against for exercising a privacy right. If you disagree with our decision you can contact us as described at the end of this policy. Those rights are:
• Access: to find out the categories of information we hold about you. For those in California, to also find out the sources of collection and disclosure and the business purpose for collection.
• Portability: to ask us to provide you with acopyof your information.
• Correction:ask us to makechangesto your information.
• Deletion: ask us todeleteyour information.
• We also have disclosure obligations in Nevada. We do not exchange Nevada residents’ personal information for money with anyone so they may license or sell the personal information. Nevada residents may opt-out of the future sale of their information to a third party who may license or sell information by emailing us at email@example.com.
• If you are in Europe/UK you may have certain rights. These include rights to access, update or correct your It also includes the right to have your information deleted. To exercise these rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN
Our websites and other services are meant to be accessed by adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can write to us or email us at the addresses provided at the end of this Policy. Please mark your inquiries “Parental Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
We use reasonable security measures as required by relevant law. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our website will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
Information we collect may be stored both inside and outside the United States. If you live outside of the United States and choose to use this website, you understand that it is at your own risk. You also understand that your information will be sent to the United States. The United States may not afford the same level of protection as laws in your own country.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data practices, please email us at email@example.com. You can also write to us at: Fridababy, LLC, 82 NE 26th Street, Suite 101, Miami, FL 33137, United States.
We may change our privacy policies from time-to-time. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website, so please check our website periodically for updates
Add date that this version is first published to website.